This is my Walgreens trip. This is where I saved the big bucks. I even have 2 boxes of crackers missing since I gave them to little man's preschool for snacks. I figure if I can get boxes of crackers for under .50 cent I will donate them since we can't eat and I really don't want all these crackers.
I bought blink tears (I do use drops), 2 Thermacare heating wraps, 2 boxes of joint juice, 3 dole fruit bowls, Venus razors, 2 Club Crackers or .50 cents each, toothbrush, Valentines day cards, pita chips and bagel crisps and chapstick and other food products.
This is everything that I bought today. My total came to $188.31 but I only spent $65.24, that is a 65% savings!
I have been wanting to try joint juice and I printed a buy one get one free coupon and they are on sale at Walgreens for $10.00 and then you get a $10.00 register reward. I took that register reward and bought $10.00 worth of items for free. That is how you work the system. You can use 2 register rewards in one transaction, so I made 3 trips through the check out stand. And yes, I have no shame and I even told the cashier that I will be back around and she was very helpful. No more shopping for me this week, I do not need a single thing!
2 comments:
Way to go my fellow shopper! :) I have so many boxes of crackers, but I think I may get some and donate them to someone in need! :)
Great job Lora! You inspire me!
Post a Comment