Saturday, February 20, 2010

Meal Plan Monday


I'm already thinking about this coming week. I need to go to the grocery store, so I need to plan out what we are having for dinner.

Monday- Spaghetti and Meatballs (I'm going to make the meatballs today and freeze them. I have school on Monday and need a quick meal).

Tuesday- Tri-tip, baked potatoes and salad

Wednesday- Tilapia with mushroom sauce (never made it last week)

Thursday- Chicken and dumplings w/cauliflower and broccoli

Friday- Out to dinner

Saturday- Turkey burgers w/sweet potato fries

Baked Goods- Banana bread and carrot muffins w/cream cheese frosting.

Now I know what my grocery list will be. I only spent $28.00 last week on grooceries, I was trying to stay out of the stores. Got to go back, but only for what I need. I am trying to have money left over this month in the "household" budget.

No comments: