Sunday, January 31, 2010

Back to school


This is how I feel inside!

I have been at Pacific or FPU as they refer it for 3 weeks now. It has been tiring and I have been getting used to being gone in the evenings. Last week I had all my classes so it was a long week! I now know that I need to make an eye appointment and get glasses because my eyes can't take it!

So, this semester I am taking, Methodology of Math, a class on how to do our TPA's (Teacher Performance Assessments) and Special Ed Observation class. Can't say I am enjoying it yet. I think I will need to get into it more to see what I am really getting myself into. This will be for the next 2 years, I am just going to plug away at it part-time. The one good thing is that my semester ends the end of April and I start a new session that goes until June 25th, so I will get three sessions in a year. I have decided that I need to take 6 weeks off during the summer instead of going straight through.

That's about it right now. I need to go and read about math....and I had to write a 2 page paper on math. Just what I want to do (did I tell you that I do not like math)!

No comments: