There were a lot of good coupons and sales this week. This is what I purchased:
*5 packs of Venus and Schick razors for cheap after register rewards, Target Gift Cards and coupons (about $10.00 after GC and RR's)
*2 free Olay body washes
*1 free conditioner from Herbal Essence w/a purchase of a styling product plus I used a $1.00 off coupon (2 products for $1.99)
*8 packs of Huggies diapers (23 count) that cost me $28.00 total. That is 184 diapers, at Costco you get 200 diapers for $45.97, so I think that was a good deal.
*1 217 count Huggies wipes for $2.00
*2 Dove deoderants for .90 cents
*1 free collage for hubby
*9 packs of gum for $2.75
*2 free packs (18 count) Tide stain release
And with all my register rewards from Walgreens I bought my Valentine's Day cards and a frame to put my collage in for hubby, multi-vitamins and hand sanitizer. Not to shabby for this week!
My goal for the rest of the month is to only buy perishable items so we have money left over at the end of the month. My goal is by June to have $400.00 left over at the end of the month in my food/household budget.
1 comment:
This week was awesome for great deals! I stocked up on diapers & pull-ups too. You can't be the $3.99 price this week. You have done a great job so far saving money. Keep up the good work! :)
Post a Comment