Pastor Jan at church today spoke about letting God answer your prayers in His creative way, not your way. This made me laugh because I witness God's creativity all the time. Here is a little story of that happening lately.
A couple weeks ago I asked the Fitness Director at the gym that I work for if anyone is giving up a morning class because I would really like to drop by Wednesday night class but need to pick up a day class in exchange. She got back to me and said no, no one is changing their schedule. That night I prayed that God would some how let me drop this night class since it was not really working out in my schedule. This is where God became creative, the next week the Fitness Director bought a gym, left her position at Centerpoint, took one of the girls with her which led to other changes and viola, I got 2 morning classes and was able to drop my Wednesday night class. Crazy isn't it!
I like when God is creative because I get a kick out of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment