So we went to Yosemite Falls Cafe for the first time tonight. We all got hamburgers since I was told that was what to order. Little man loved the waterfalls and that he got a sprite, cheeseburger and ice cream for dinner. He was a very happy kid after that. Little missie loved the french fries. She is a french fry eating mug! That girl loves her food! Our burgers were good and it was a great place for kids, noisy and they were pretty fast for being busy. I will be going back the next time I want a burger for dinner. All in all I give it a 3 stars out of 4 for a casual dinner with the kids.
Side note: My hubby told me after reading my entries that I misspell a lot of words. I told him that us moms do not have time to spell check. So please continue to misspell words to keep me company! That is what you get for being married to a teacher!
2 comments:
hehe...I did not even notice one misspelled word ;).
me neither. Good to know about a family friendly place. Thanks for the review.
Post a Comment