Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm in Love!

.....with my new washer and dryer that is! They have arrived and I have my first load in as I blog. I am using the bedding cycle right now, for all of our bedding needs to be done! Here are a couple of pictures of all the laundry that I get to do! I just used the steam fresh cylce to get the wrinkles out of my sweatsuit and it worked beautifully!
Here they are...all new and white!

This is how I have been drying our clothes.

Dirty laundry.....

More dirty laundry....

The kids watching them unload the washer and dryer off of the truck...very exciting!


Next...a new kitchen...Yeah...and we are moving Mr. and Mrs. White (washer and dryer) upstairs by our bedroon...double yeah!

4 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

Very nice!!! I bet its super nice that they will be upstairs!! ENJOY!

Lora said...

They are not upstairs yet, hopefully by next month.

Cindy said...

I am so excited for you. Thay are so pretty and white. Gotta love the new appliances. Have fun doing all that laundry. Hopefully it won't take you too long to polish off. Have fun!

Jonna said...

Congrats!!!