Monday, February 23, 2009

Project for the week...

I have to take the carpet out and clean this room up by next Monday. This is where the laundry room is going to be. We have neglected this room ever since we have moved in. Talk about dusty and dirty.


3 comments:

Cindy said...

I love that someone else has a spare room. I need to show G the pics of yours to make him feel better about mine. ;) Have fun going through all your goodies. G's motto is, "when in doubt, throw it out"! It rhymes and it's useful. Who would have thought?

Lora said...

This room was a sleeping porch back in the day, so it does not have heating or cooling, just a window. It is the area above the front porch. We would like to take the boards off and put windows in and make it a sun porch someday. Chris' grandma boarded it up and used it as a closet, storage area.

Heather Rodriguez said...

What a neat little room! I just love old houses!