Friday, February 13, 2009

My Day.....

This has been my day today.

4:50am Allie crying
5:15am Allie crying again
5:30am Call the gym telling them that I will be late for my class because Allie is still crying
5:45am Going to the gym to teach my class
5:55am At the gym starting my class 25 minutes late
6:35am Going home
7:45am Get the kids ready to take to the gym again
8:15am Teach my other class
9:30am Shower
10:15am Get kids back into the car while it is raining
10:30am Berean for story time
10:40am My neighbor calls to let me know my front door is wide open and has been for awhile. She called my father-n-law too.
10:45am Hubby calls wondering why the front door is open. Oops forgot to close it after getting the kids in the car. Father-n-law came over to check things out and lock up.
11:00am Drive thru to In-n-Out
11:40am Put Allie down for a nap
12:00pm Play with Sam
12:50pm Getting ready to put Sam down for a nap so I can take a nap!

Needless to say.....I'm pooped!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I hope the rest of your day wasn't so hectic!

Heather Rodriguez said...

Oh my! I hope your day got easier... and you got a nap!

Lora said...

Got a short nap and felt like poo the rest of the day. I was suppost to go scrapbooking but that did not happen. I need sleep!