Sunday, February 15, 2009

The New Kitchen Line Up!

This is the new kitchen appliance lineup.....

Kenmore Elite Frig with the Satina Finish so we won't see tons of fingerprints. It has a bottom freezer and a huge frig area!

This was on such a good sale at Lowe's that we could not pass it up. Whirlpool Gold dishwasher in stainless. When you have not had a dishwasher in years, you are not too picky.

This was the hardest decision. I wanted 5 burners (gas) with a convection oven, but wanted a slide in. After looking at too many, the features are great on this one. It has a separate lower oven as well. I think I will be very happy with this choice. The reviews are good on it as well.

I will post some more when we get to it. I am excited and wanted to share!

5 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

WooHoo! Your kitchen is going to be awesome!!

Lora said...

I can't wait to cook with working appliances!

Unknown said...

How exciting! You will definately have an awesome looking kitchen to enjoy!

Sara said...

Stainless Steel is an excellent choice! Very nice! Your kitchen is going to be beautiful!

Anonymous said...

shazam that's awesome!!