
We have a babysitter for the afternoon and me and hubby are going to lunch and then kitchen appliance shopping!! Hopefully we can start out kitchen remodle ASAP. The contractor is coming on Monday!! Can't wait to take a sludgehammer to my kitchen. I will post pictures as soon as the demo begins. To those who have not seen my kitchen, I will post pictures. It is right out of the 1950's, metal cabinets and all.
This is very cute. The girl that babysits for us goes to Bullard where my hubby teaches. There is a guy that likes her that is in my hubbies class and he asked if he could send her flowers at our house when she is here. Too cute!! Have a Happy Valentine's Day!
2 comments:
That is cute!
Good luck with the remodel! Demoing houses looks like a lot of work but so much fun! Enjoy!
Have fun with your hubby! And that is cute! I bet she'll be super surprised!
Post a Comment