Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, we are heading into 2009! New Years Resolutions I usually do not bother with, but this year I am! What are they you ask?....

*Loose 10 pounds...what is new!
*Start a new devotional....sad to say, I have not done one on my own in awhile and need too!
*Get going on getting into the Credential program at Fresno State....yes, more school, but will only take a year or so.

I think that sounds good to me. Do not want to go overboard!! Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years Eve. I know I will be in bed before midnight. We are going to Shaver tomorrow and have to save up some energy to play in the snow! I appreciate all of your friendships over the past years and I am looking forward to the next year!

2 comments:

Jonna said...

You are good! I don't know how you manage to have such awesome resolutions! Mine would seem silly next to yours. Happy New Year Lora!!!

Brooke said...

Nice! You should do the Bible in 90 days with us at church...should be a fun challenging study (not really devotion-esc though)...my new year's resolution is to finish it! We'll see!! If I do it's gonna be by God's grace! : )