Saturday, December 20, 2008

Today was a good day....

too bad I did not bring my camera. Hubby is watching football at his friends and I did not want to stay in on such a sunny day and I did not want to go out and fight through the crowds. We packed up in the car and headed down to Old Town Clovis. We first took a horse drawn carriage ride around town, and off to see Santa! Little man loves Santa because he knows that he will get a candy cane out of it. Next we got ice cream and ran around the ice cream shop since no one was there. Little Missie went behind the counter and flirted with the boys, chocolate face and all. I am glad that we went. Really no plan, just happened. I like days like that.

1 comment:

Heather Rodriguez said...

Days like that are the best!! Thanks for sharing your fun time with us!