I got a new kitchen toy for Christmas. It makes cappucinos or lattes. You put the water in the bottom of it, espresso in the center and fill the top up with milk and you put it on the stove to heat and presto, you have froth and everything. I think it is pretty cool. Here it is. It is small, makes one large one or two small mugs. Yes, I wanted something not so practical...though it will save me money on my latte runs!
3 comments:
that is very cool!
How fun! I love it. Any use out of it yet? And what fun would a gift be if it was practical, right? Hope you all are feeling better. Poor Mr. Man....he looked so pathetic laying on the floor watching his movie.
I need to go buy some espresso!! Maybe tonight when the kids are in bed so I can make one in the morning. I have only used coffee and did not drink it. It says to make three cups before making one to drink.
Post a Comment