Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Turtles and Christmas?


I just liked the picture....Little man has been asking about going to the Aquarium in Monterey lately. He loves going and staring at the sharks and jellyfish. We go there every Spring Break and he is old enough now that he remembers and asks when we get to go again. I like the aquarium too!Here are a couple pics of our last trip there! I think Little man spent 30 minutes looking at the sharks and everytime the hammer head shark came around he screamed, "HAMMERHEAD"!

Now that it is winter, I am craving the warm ocean air and the sun beating down on my face.

6 comments:

Jonna said...

Those pictures are beautiful! You are making me want to go to the aquarium too!

Carrie said...

What great pictures!

Although, this cold, winter air makes me want to bundle up on the coach with a good cup of coffee and an even better book!

Heather Rodriguez said...

We love the aquarium too! We sit and search for the Sun Fish... It is so ugly! :)

Cindy said...

Ahhhh...what a loser parent I am...not only have our children never been, but neither have I. We should make a raod trip with all the fams! I love that pic.

Sara said...

My folks, as you discovered, live in Carmel and we visit the aquarium everythign we go. They get in free cause they are residents and frequent a library that gives out passes. It would be fun to take a MOPS road trip there. I'd be game!

Lora said...

That would be a lot of fun!