I really liked Heather's picture behind her title. I do not have such a cute picture, so I thought I would show you my Christmas Tree. I will change the picture every now and then just for fun!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wow! it looks amazing! christmas decor really looks good in your house with the color scheme you have going!!
Truely beautiful! We still don't have one. We've been waiting for Marcus to have a day off and not be sick, hopefully Sunday, but it's supposed to rain:( We'll see!
5 comments:
wow! it looks amazing! christmas decor really looks good in your house with the color scheme you have going!!
I love decorating for Christmas. My dinning room is a jade green...ha!
Your house was made for Christmas. The tree looks BEAUTIFUL!!!
I love your tree! (and I am glad I inspired you)!
Oh and will you come decorate my house? Please?
Truely beautiful! We still don't have one. We've been waiting for Marcus to have a day off and not be sick, hopefully Sunday, but it's supposed to rain:( We'll see!
Post a Comment