Saturday, August 14, 2010

Childhood Memories

Little missie loves playing with dollhouses and little furniture so I thought I would give her my dollhouse furniture that I had when I was a little girl. I have had it boxed up since I was in 5th grade and how it stayed with me I don't know. My parents bought it for me when we lived in Mexico. It has survived moving from Mexico to Washington then to Clovis, Fresno, Sanger then back to Fresno for 3 more moves. Little missie loves it!

The living room furniture and kitchen

Bedroom furniture

She has rearranged everything. We are using her dollhouse bookshelf right now, maybe for her b-day she will get a dollhouse.

5 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

That furniture is so cool!! I love it! What a fun hand me down to give your daughter. :))

Side note- you lived in Mexico??

Lora said...

Yes, for 2 years when I was in 3rd and 4th grade. My parents were missionaries.

Heather Rodriguez said...

Thats crazy! I had no idea. Your parents are cool. :)

Carrie said...

Oh that is so cool!!

Kim said...

I forgot all about mom and dad getting you that! Perfect!