Friday, August 13, 2010

Back at it....

Hubby has gone back to work and little man starts school on Monday. I'm not ready for summer to be over! Things that I will miss from this summer:

10. Waking up and asking hubby, "What are we going to do today?"
9. Not having to wash "school, work clothes."
8. Asking what day of the week it is because you have lost track.
7. Letting the kids stay up later and not having to rush in the morning to get them out of the door.
6. The kids playing with dad a lot!
5. Little man will miss playing baseball with daddy every afternoon.
4. Having my afternoon nap. Now I will have to do homework.
3. Letting the kids stay over at Grandma's and Papa's during the week.
2. Going to the beach.
1. We will miss having dad around all day to run errands with, play with and go to lunch with.

No comments: