Monday, January 11, 2010

Free Stuff!!

Click on my Freebies 4 Moms button and get a coupon for free chocolate milk with a purchase of regular milk. Enter soon, only 125,000 given out.

If you like workout music, go to www.podworkoutmusic.com/SUBWAY/ and you can download a Biggest Looser entire workout for free. That is 12 songs for free!

Gevalia coffee has an offer with no obligation. Get 3 boxes of their coffee and a measuring spoon for $3.00 no shipping. When you receive your coffee just call and say you do not want to sign up and you keep your 3 boxes of coffee for $3.00. (Gevalia.com)I found this offer on couponmom.com.

Also, ground turkey meat is on sale at Smart and Final for $1.89 a package. They are $5.00 at the grocery sale. Limit 4 and it is good until 1/12/10.

When I see good deals, I will post them for you! Happy shopping:)

No comments: