Today hubby went to Walgreens. Hubby started off buying my Tresseme hairspray 3 for $12.00 then he received a $5.00 rewards, so he used it for the rest of the items he purchased. This is what he purchased, he used coupons and purchased sale items. We got all this stuff for $28.52. We saved $44.34!
Then I went to VONS and my goal was to save 50% on my grocery bill by following the coupon mom (couponmom.com). I tried to put ecoupons on my Vons card, but they did not come off so that was $2.00 off I should have saved. I am not sure about ecoupons.
My bill came to $89.69 and I paid $46.03, a 49% savings! If I would have received the $2.00 off from ecoupons I would have been at 50%. That was a good start. I will see how it goes.
4 comments:
I wish my printer worked so I could print more coupons online. Are you doing this with or without coupons from the internet?
I am doing this with internet coupons and from the Sunday paper. If I see an item on sale I do go to the computer and see if I can find a coupon for a specific item.
Also, I request coupons (mail order). A lot of time freebies 4 moms have coupon books posted or the coupon mom has sites as well.
You almost made your 50% mark! Good Job! I haven't tried the ecoupon thing yet, but I should. Maybe I would save even more!!! :)
Post a Comment