Friday, January 29, 2010

SCORE!

You may be tired of these posts, but I am EXCITED about learning how save money with coupons!

This is what I bought and saved at Save Mart:

4 packs Dole fruit cups
4 packs Snack Pack pudding cups
4 cans Hunts pasta sauce (This is my favorite pasta sauce)
4 boxes smart pop popcorn 100 calorie packs

Total 16 items paid $21.50, saved $22.34 with promos and coupons, total savings 51%.
I received $5.75 in catalina coupons and turned around and bought:

Red leaf lettuce
Broccoli
Bananas
Cucumber
Tomato

All for .74 cents a 91% savings!

How did it happen?

*At Save Mart buy $15.00 in Con Agra products receive $5.00 catalina coupon.
*Buy 4 Dole fruit cups receive .75 cent catalina coupon.
*Hunts pasta sauce on sale for $1.00 each and I had 2 .50 cent off coupons.
*Popcorn I had 2 $2.00 off coupons and they were on sale for 2 for $5.00.
*I had a coupon for buy 3 Sanck Pack pudding cups for .50 cents off.
*Saved $5.50 in coupons and $16.84 in promos and sales.

Had coupons for Hunts Pasta sauce, popcorn and snack packs. You can go here to find the coupons.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! You did score! :)

It's so much fun using coupons and seeing how much you can save. It actually seems addictive now, don't ya think?

Oh, by the way, I think you forgot to link your coupons where you say go here.......?!?!

Lora said...

You must of wrote this while I was putting in the link. I always do it after I post (I don't know why). And yes it is addictive. I did the buy $25.00 work of Huggies products today to receive $5.00 RR and got a bunch of items with coupons and sales. I am stocked!

Sara said...

Great job Lora! This is why I want to start coupon clipping/printing!