This is how our Birthday cake for Jesus turned out. I used green frosting to write Happy Birthday Jesus and added some decoration to the cake (this replaced the evergreens that I never got). I used a sugar cookie for the star and an angel I had out for decoration. I think it turned out really cute and the kids enjoyed it. I had everyone read one part as I decorated the cake.

Yummy! Little missie thought we were singing Happy Birthday to her so she was acting shy in her cousins arms.

Little man was very excited to blow out the candles.

I think this is a tradition that we will keep. Next year I will make a German Chocolate cake and make a sugar cookie angel as well.
2 comments:
I enjoyed the birthday cake for Jesus and wished I would have known about it when the boys were little!
That's so fun!!!!
Post a Comment