We let little man play one game because we were there, but it was $5 BUCKS! I was looking around at the trees and they were all over $70.00! I looked at my hubby and said COSTCO!
Here is Dad and little missie waiting in line to pay for our $41.99 noble fir tree. I know very exciting! This is where we got our tree last year. Not really like when we were kids and went to a real Christmas tree farm and ran around and dad cut the tree down and dragged it back to the car. Oh the memories we are giving to our children....LOL!
The kids freezing to death while mommy goes and looks at the trees and pick the one out she wants.
We finished the night off by stopping by the Fresno Donut House and letting the kids pick out a donut and going down Christmas Tree Lane. It was a pretty fun night after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment