Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gingerbread House

I thought I would try a gingerbread house with little man this year. I have never made one myself and thought it would be fun. It was messy and of course did not look like the picture on the box, but it was an activity for the 2 of us to do. I think little man had fun and he did enjoy eating the candy!

We have to display it and out of reach of the dogs too!

Working on putting all the candies on the house. One for the house, one for me!

5 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

How fun! I want to do this too!!

NerdMom said...

So cute! Mine never looks right and I do it mostly by myself;).

Carrie said...

That is so cute! I'd probably take over for the kids...but I'm OCD.

Sara said...

I am excited to do one with Ethan next year. I think he's too little to do one this year but Sam is just right! How fun!

Unknown said...

It turned out so cute! I got one to do with the boys this year. They will have so much fun!