Thursday, August 27, 2009

My favorite cookie

These are my favorite. They are soft and moist because of the honey!




Recipe:

1/2 cup butter (softened)
1 cup peanut butter
2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup honey
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/2 cups flour
chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix peanut butter, butter and vanilla until creamy. Add the rest of the ingredients until combined then add chocolate chips. I used mini chocolate chips today and I like having little bits of chocolate through out my cookie.

Bake 10 minutes. Take them out when they are barely turning golden brown. They are suppost to be soft. After the 1st batch, I check on them after 9 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for a minute and transfer to a cooking rack.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They look delicious! We should make a trade! Your cookies for my coffee. Ha! They go perfectly together. :)

Lora said...

Maybe we can plan a morning, I will bring a goodie and you can make the coffee!