Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to school clothes

for me. Yes, hubby went out and bought me some new clothes for going back to school. He did a good job. I love this fabric from Eddie Bauer. It is light and soft. He got everything on sale too!

This jacket was regularly $69.99 and he got it for $19.99. I put the shirt underneath to show it off a little better. I thought this would look cute with jeans or black pants. So hard to think about wearing a jacket and pants right now.

He got me 2 pairs of capris and I already had a pair like this and love them. Now I have cacky, grey and tan. All neutral I know, but I can wear them with anything.

The skirt $9.99. Love it!

Thanks hun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet he is! Very cute too, Chris has good style! Good luck at school!

Heather Rodriguez said...

He does have good taste!!! Enjoy your new clothes!