too bad my kids are not cooperating! Little Missie has changed her schedule and the hour I find best for her to go down is at 10:15am. If she goes down at this time she will sleep 2 1/2 to 3 hours which is great. If I wait until after lunch she is so tired that she only sleeps for an hour or so and is grumpy the rest of the day. Little man on the other hand takes his naps at 1:00ish. So once he goes down, Little Missie is waking up. I have NO time to myself. This is exhausting but this is what the kiddos need. I hope this stage does not last long! I think the bags under my eyes are getting bigger. Soon you will not be able to see my eyes, I will look like a bassett hound!
And I am very excited to announce that Little Man is going to play T-ball this year. He loves to play in the backyard with his dad and is very excited to play. He askes me every day if today is the day he gets to practice with his friend Marcus. He takes after his dad. Little Mans first word was "ball".
I think Little Missie is going straight for rock climbing! She is a monkey!
3 comments:
Ethan was a a.m. napper and his routine recently changed to an after lunch nap, so it shouldn't be too long, he's 15 months. I know how important it is to have alone time so I hope it doesn't last too long!
Where is Sam playing T-Ball? We are thinking about signing Jeremiah up.
Ouch! That stinks! She should start moving it to the afternoon soon, don't you think?
Post a Comment