but we had fun anyways. My nephew went with us and played with the kids. That was nice for us, he was like a nanny. It was a warm day, too warm for snow clothes. We were able to build a ramp and have the kids slide down it in their disks. Here are a couple of pictures. And if you have not tried Shaver Lake Pizza, you should if you are up there.
5 comments:
We went to Shaver Saturday & it was great! The boys had a blast & of course, it was burgers & shakes at the Hungry Hut on the way home!
Looks fun! Thanks for sharing pics of your cuties!!
Looks like they had fun! I wish I could have taken ours to the snow this year but the one weekend we planned for it Daniel broke out in hives! Glad you had a fun time, the pictures are so cute!
LOL...I used to WORK there!!! How funny!
Cute pics!
BAD AUNTY!!!
I built the ramp with a little help from Steve, you had nada part in it!!!
Lake (A.K.A Super Nanny!!!)
Post a Comment