Little Missie got her first toothbrush today. It was like she knew exactly what it was for. I guess she has seen us brush our teeth. She really liked trying to brush her own teeth, totalling 8 now. Gosh, they grow up so fast!
I love how when they start brushing they want to carry it around everywhere, but once they realize it's not just for fun, but a must, they hesitate or turn away completely. Sinful little stinkers. ;) (At least mine are.) She sure is cute!
3 comments:
She is so sweet!
I love how when they start brushing they want to carry it around everywhere, but once they realize it's not just for fun, but a must, they hesitate or turn away completely. Sinful little stinkers. ;) (At least mine are.) She sure is cute!
what a doll! seriously, she's gorgeous!
my word was "buzzy"...that made me giggle.
Post a Comment