Saturday, June 12, 2010

This weeks food line up.....

Sunday- Giovanni's for fish and chips (I will probably have fish tacos). We had fish tacos Friday night too...LOL. I could eat them everyday!
Dinner- We may be eating a late lunch, so we will see.

Monday-
Breakfast- Seaside cafe for the best oatmeal that I have ever eaten with fresh fruit (can't wait)!
Dinner- Klondikes pizza.....homemade dough, sauce....mouth drooling!
Doc Burnseins for ice cream afterwards.

Tuesday-
Breakfast- Fat Cat's for blueberry pancakes (my son's favorite breakfast place) and they give you so much that me and the kids eat off of one plate of pancakes.
Dinner- Mei's Chinese food for the seafood special. We have to go to the coast to find a good Chinese restaurant? The fish is so fresh and cooked perfectly.

Wednesday-
Breakfast- Probably the Seaside Cafe again because it rocks!
Lunch- Fish tacos off the pier (yea, I like fish).

Lunches usually consist of a light snack since we go out to breakfast. The kids like to eat on the beach. We pick up fresh fruit and goodies at the Avila Valley Barn in the morning for the day.

No comments: