Monday, June 7, 2010

Sugar Overload

Tonight I made cookies for little man's teachers, oatmeal chocolate chip and espresso chocolate cookies. Of course I had to sample the cookies, 3 in total with milk and now I feel awful. I have been trying to not eat sugar and now when I do, I do not feel so good. After eating all that sugar I came across this article on over consumption of sugar. Go HERE if you are interested and it will take you to other links on how to sub out sugary snacks and cereals for you and your family.

2 comments:

NerdMom said...

I am thinking about going Flour and Sugarless for a few weeks and trying it out. I am just really nervous about it! You are inspiring me;)!

Lora said...

It is hard to keep up. You have to give yourself a little wiggle room one day a week. You have to make almost everything, but I feel so much better when I do it.