
I love traditions! I have been wanting to start one with just the four of us. During the holiday season we are so busy going here and there. We go to 2 thanksgiving dinners and one is in Fresno at lunch time and the other in Shaver at dinner time. Talk about hectic. Christmas Eve we go out to Kerman with hubbies family and Christmas morning everyone comes over here, in-laws, parents and my sister and her family. I saw this and thought this would be a great tradition to start, just us as a family. I love the snow at Christmas time and thought this would be so fun for one night and something we could do as the kids get older too.
Tenaya Lodge: Your home for the holidays.
As the snowflakes begin to fall and the Holiday spirit comes alive, Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite transforms into a magical wonderland decked with tinsel, garland, wreaths and a spectacular 30-foot Christmas Tree. Outside, you'll find yourself surrounded by snow-clad Sugar Pines while ice skating, sledding or being whisked away for a horse-drawn sleigh ride. Indoors, the warmth of a crackling fireplace and a steamy mug of hot cocoa await you. You'll find a wide range of festive events, activities and lodging packages for everyone on Santa's list, including:
•Gingerbread house decorating workshops
•Kids Dinner with Santa and the Tenaya elves
•Cooking demonstrations, classes and wine dinners
•Ornament and cookie decorating workshops
•Stocking stuffer workshops
•Grand ballroom Holiday Buffets and festive menus
•Storytelling, live entertainment and hot beverages
•New Year's Eve celebrations and champagne breakfasts
And much, much more.
Holiday Getaways
from
$139*
Come stay with us over the holidays and our full-service concierge will help you pick the activities and events for you and your family. Take advantage of room rates as low as $139* per room in early December and $189* starting December 20.
I think this sounds so fun. Hubby and I go up once a year or so to go up and ride our bikes in Yosemite or just have a night away, but this sounds so much fun....I am excited and hope hubby goes for it!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love this!!!!
That sounds AMAZING! This would definitely be something the whole family would enjoy. I will have to tell my hubby. :)
Post a Comment