Little man and his Papa planted a garden at Papa's house and this is the result! Can you say ZUCCHINI! I grilled it up tonight and needed around 6 more people to join us! Papa said that there is another one like this. I am not sure how much more zucchini I can handle. I have fried it, grilled it, stir fried it and put it in a salad. Maybe I can put it in a dessert? Ya, I don't think so.
3 comments:
I have a great Chocolate-chip zucchini bread recipe that is a yummy dessert (on my food blog). If you all have extra you can kick it over this way;).
I do like zucchini muffins, did not even think of that...thanks...and if I get the other one and see you I will pass it along.
I know a YUMMY zucchini bread recipe too...if you want it (no chocolate chips though).
Post a Comment