Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Don't even want to go there!

So, today I had a group of girls over. I enjoyed baking last night and this morning. I made, chocolate espresso cookies, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, berry cobbler, homemade whip cream, strawberries, sausage quiche and potatoes. And YES, I ate a little of everything and just had some more cobbler which is my favorite thing in the world! I really did not pay attention to what or how much I ate, so I am leaving it at that today. I had fun with my friends and enjoyed myself!

Tonights dinner line up is Bacon wrapped pork loin with corn on the cobb and fruit.

My daughter is now up, so I need to go rescue the tired little cutie. I think she had fun too! I know little man did!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm so sorry I missed it! I love cobbler...but I really miss seeing all of you, too.

Glad you guys could have fun without me. (LOL!)

Anonymous said...

we had fun! and the whipped creme was amazing!!

Heather Rodriguez said...

I'm sad I missed it... now mainly because of the food!! j/k

Lora said...

Food is good!

Cindy said...

Lora is right...food is good. But good friends who can cook great food are even better! Thank you Lora!