Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Veggie Wraps

What do you eat for lunch when you are not eating meat or dairy?



Red Pepper Hummus and Veggie Wrap...Yumo!

I bought Lavash bread and red pepper hummus at Trader Joe's. I spread the hummus on the Lavash bread, added my salad mix and added cucumbers. It is tasty!

It's amazing how many more fruits and veggies I have been eating since I cut out dairy and meat (during the week). I have also been eating a lot of hummus, legumes and beans as well for my protein. I do not feel as heavy and I am enjoying the different foods that I am eating. I am eating a little spicy black bean dip that is fat free from Trader Joe's right now as a snack and it is really good too!

During the weekend I will watch what I eat and not go overboard. I don't want to ruin what I have done in 5 days over the weekend.

No comments: