Thursday, May 26, 2011

Calories

This week I tried to cut my calories to 1200 a day, but I needed a little more. I added 200 more calories to take it to 1400 a day. Let me tell you, it adds up fast! Today has gone like this:

Breakfast:
2 Whole wheat waffles 170 cal
2 tbsp almond butter   170 cal
1 tbsp blue agave         60 cal

Snack:
Mini bag of Wheat Thins 60 cal

Lunch:
Smart Ones lasagna    300 cal

Dinner:
Crispy pork chops, green beans, brown rice and asian bean sprout salad. I have been so hungry lately that I ate some meat. I think my body is telling me to eat some more protein! I am sure I went over my calorie limit, just have to work hard tomorrow.

Lots of water!!

This takes me to 760 cal, only 640 calories left for the day which is easy to consume. I was so hungry this morning that I ate a little more than usual. This week is my rest week from Insanity, but I am still teaching my classes and making my classes do my "rest" exercises from the video. Next week I start Max Interval Training. I am still only down 3 pounds, so I hope with the next butt kicking 4 weeks of Insanity I will lose some more! One good thing though, I can tell my stomach is shrinking since I got full on a Smart Ones meal.

No comments: