Tuesday, July 13, 2010

If I had an iPhone....

I would show you some pictures, but I don't have a iPhone. I took some great pictures of the kids tonight on the beach. Little man found 10 sand dollars and he put them back because he wanted to keep them alive. My nose is sooooo sun burnt even though I put sunscreen on it 20 times a day. Tomorrow I need to find a bigger hat, guess my hat is not cutting it and we are back to the beach tomorrow.

I have been doing my workouts every afternoon, but I can't jump very much since we are on the 3rd floor and I don't want to wake up little missie. I even skipped ice cream last night, though I ate too much Klondike's pizza since it is my favorite pizza ever!

The kids are looking at themselves in the mirror right now in their jammies. We have been all sleeping in the same room and we are all sleeping until 8:30 am and not getting out until 10am which is a nice change. I think the kids are having a great time and we are enjoying ourselves too.

No comments: