Friday, April 16, 2010

Earth Day Deals


I'm not a big Earth Day person because I do not believe you should celebrate "Mother Earth" since God created the earth......but hey, there's free stuff up for grabs, so why not get in on the action. I am trying to use re-usable bags so I do need to add to my collection. Go HERE to find all the deals, savings and free bags this month for earth day.

Some of the deals out there for using a reuseable bag:

Target- On April 18th Target will be giving away 1.5 million reusable bags. Every time you bring a bag with you, you will receive .05 cents off your bill per bag.

CVS pharmacy- will pay ExtraCare reward card members $1 back for every four shopping trips where they decline plastic bags; whether you use a reusable bag or carry out your items.

Safeway (Vons)- Look in the Vons add in the store for a coupon for a free reuseable bag with a $40.00 purchase.

Trader Joes- You will receive a raffle ticket for each bag you bring in for your groceries for a chance to win $25.00 GC. You have to ask for your tickets.

I just received this email...score!

Dear Lora,

We have received your request for a free EarthGrains reusable shopping bag and are processing this as quickly as possible. To thank you for being patient, we'll be sending you an additional bag! Your bonus bag will be a handy EarthGrains drawstring tote bag - and it's yours FREE.
Please expect arrival of your two EarthGrains bags around May 1st - May 15th. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our consumer affairs department at 1-800-323-7117.
Thanks again for your patience and continued support of our Earthgrains bakery products. We hope that you enjoy your additional bag!

Your Friends at,
The EarthGrains Baking Company

No comments: