Saturday, March 13, 2010

Moments with God


Since I have been going to school, taking care of the house and family I do not have as much time as I would like to attend bible study or do daily devotions. I do however listen to KLOVE in the car all the time (unless the kids request Christmas music) and I try to keep my eyes and ears on God.

This morning I had to drive out to Clovis North which is by the foot hills. The skies were beautiful at 6:45am. The sun was coming through the white clouds and you could see the mountains peeking through. While I was driving looking at God's beauty I prayed and this is what I prayed, "God, I don't feel good and I need a little prayer right now from someone." Not 10 seconds later my phone rang and my Dad called to tell me he was praying for me. Again, I had to smile and thank God for answering my prayer, even how small it was.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful answer to prayer and what a wonderful reminder of His love for you :).

I love the picture too...it's gorgeous.

(I posted ;)....do I get brownie points?) :)

Lora said...

Yes, you get 10 brownie points!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo, but just so ya know...I would have posted anyway ;). I love when God answers our prayers so tangibly and beautiful!