For lunch raspberries and green whipped cream appeared, what a sneaky little leprechaun.
A student of my husbands bought this for us and oh was it good! Chocolate cake with chocolate fudge on top oozing with raspberry sauce.
I made green mashed potatoes and artichokes since little man kept asking what other things will the leprechaun turn green. Artichokes because they are green and little mans favorite thing to eat. Little missie just went along for the ride and got excited about everything her brother got excited about. We had BBQ Chicken since no one except for me is a fan of corned beef.
The kids enjoying their St. Patrick's Day dinner.
They had a very fun day and now I will be more prepared for next year. Maybe foot prints next year?
1 comment:
Please stop making me feel guilty--I didn't even wear green myself or remind the boys to wear green to school today!!!!
You're making good memories for the kiddos!
Post a Comment