Monday, March 15, 2010

Target run...did I make it?


I made my Target run today. I did not make my $4.86 mark, I spent $5.47! Here is the breakdown:

Clorox Toilet Wand Kit $9.99, I had a $5.00 off coupon and a $5.00 mail in rebate (Free).
2 Swiffer dusters total $2.74. They were $3.74 each. I had a buy one get one free coupon and $1.00 off coupon.
Reach Floss .97 cents, I had a $1.00 off coupon (Free).
Sara Lee bread on sale for $1.99, I had a .55 cent coupon total of $1.44.

I blame tax for my overage coming in at $1.63. Yes, I did pay the $5.00 for the Clorox product but when there is a rebate I minus that out since I will be sending it in today.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Amazing, Lora! Even if it didn't quite meet your goal, I"m extremely impressed.