I am signing up for T&D Willey Farms local produce. They provide a box once a week of different fruits and vegetables that are locally grown and picked 24 hours before receiving the box. There are two sizes, the seedling box for $15 a week and family box for $20 a week. If you want to check it out, there website is www.tdwilleyfarms.com or scroll down to my favorite sites. If you are like me, I spend more than that at the grocery store and farmers market together plus it gets you to try different produce.
4 comments:
I think that's a great idea. I looked into this before, but my only concern was..........there was alot of veggies either my family or I didn't like so I would probably waste alot during certain seasons. What would you do with the ones you wouldn't eat?
You could give them away, but I would just find recipes for them and give them a try. I plan on ordering the seedling box, a little less because of that. If a couple of us did it, we could exchange some of them.
fun idea. post on it after you receive the box... might help us to see whats offered.
How fun that is...my sister in law does that in so. cal. and LOVES getting the produce! let us know what you think...if it's worth the moolah! : )
Post a Comment