Does the ocean air make my hair big?
My kids at the beach. This ones for you Cindy....my dirty children and little missy loves dirt too!
I do not think my son was too excited to get chocolate ICE CREAM!
Off we went to our destination that we go to about every 3 to 4 months. We love Avila Beach and the towns around it. We found a great place to take the kids in Arroyo Grande for pizza and ice cream. We love that town and would someday like to live there. Here is a couple pictures of the pizza place and ice cream shop if you are ever over there and want to visit. I have to say it is the best pizza I have ever eaten! As you can see it is kid friendly and you can throw your peanut shells on the floor. We always get way too much and bring the left overs home. Sam looks forward to this every time we go. It is a nice tradition.
3 comments:
I LOVE the pictures... of Allie's hair, the muddy kids, and Sam with his ice cream. It looks like you guys had a pretty great trip, and I'm so glad :)
Wish we could have been there with you! Looks like Allie still loves to eat sand. It makes me need an Allie and Sam "fix!"
Love the sand in the mouth pic. My kids do it too! Yuck!! Thanks for thinking of me and I'm glad you had a great time. We need a trip back over there soon. Jessica W was over there at the same time as you. Gotta love the beach. 8>)
Post a Comment