Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My $4.00 Project!

 This is little missies dresser with black drawer pulls that were cheap and half of them would pull out of the drawer when pulling on them.
 Black butterflies which are perfect for this dresser.
I think the new drawer pulls personalize the dresser and dresses it up from all black.


The best part of this was I was able to buy all 15 ceramic drawer pulls for $4.23!! I received the $10.00 off a $10.00 purchase from Pier One yesterday on Facebook, so guess where I went this morning? Yep, Pier One. I always cruise the clearance section first. I saw these and kept them in mind and cruised around the store. I looked at the other drawer pulls, but I kept thinking that these would be perfect for little missie's dresser. I had been wanting to replace them, but I was not willing to pay over $50.00 for drawer pulls.

They were marked down from $14.00 for 4 down to $3.58. I bought 4 packs and the total came to $15.03 and after coupon I paid $4.23. Not bad at all and I am very pleased with my purchase. My budget I had was $5.00, so I came under budget too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks great and it goes so well with the black dresser. Great job Lora! :)