Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Grocery Outlet

There are 2 Grocery Outlets in town, one in Fresno and one in Clovis. Let me tell you that this is a little gem that can save you a lot of money. The only problem is, you never know what they will have but it is worth the trip. Thankfully I have a Grocery Outlet buddy and she calls me when she see's an awesome deal. Lately they had Stoneyfield organic yogurt smoothies 4-pack for $1.49! They sell for $4.50 at Whole Foods and $3.49 at Trader Joe's for their brand. When you see a great deal like this you better stock up!

In the back of the store they have a organic section where you can find some great deals. Lately I have stocked up on Newman's Own organic popcorn for $1.29 a box which sells for $3.49 at Whole Foods for the same box. I have purchased real maple syrup there for under $5.00 and organic cheese and cream cheese.

So, if you are trying to save money or want to buy more organic products you may want to take a trip to the Grocery Outlet. I compare this store to a TJ Maxx because you have to go and look, it's different every time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE me some Grocery Outlet! This just reminds me why I need to check it out more often instead of forgetting about it! :)