Pictures from Kid's Night!
The kids favorite, brownies (dirt) and carrots. We eat picnic style in the living room, the kids love it!
Back at it after eating out for a week. For the next 4 weeks I am teaching cycling on Monday and Wednesday nights, so I will keep those days easy.The kids favorite, brownies (dirt) and carrots. We eat picnic style in the living room, the kids love it!
Saturday- New York steaks in a soy sauce marinade, salad, beans and pilaf
Sunday- Asian noodle salad with crispy pork chops.
Monday- Chili Verde (Going to make a big batch and freeze half for burritos for a quick dinner).
Tuesday- The kids have been asking for a kids night. The top request, carrots with the tops still on them in flower pots with crumbled brownies (dirt). I will also make fruit on a stick, BBQ chicken (homemade BBQ sauce) on a skewer and little corn on the cobbs. All finger size food, picnic style.
Wednesday- Buttermilk pancakes and fruit
Thursday- We may go to the Shaver Lake for the day ????
Friday- Date night for me and the hubby

No comments:
Post a Comment