
This morning at church the children's director asked hubby and I to be leaders for Awana's. They really need help and have kids on waiting lists until more leaders volunteer and she asked us to pray about it. We decided that we would both be leaders. That means this is what my Wednesdays will look like:
5:00am wake up
5:30am cycle class
7:00am get kids up, fed and dressed
8:15am back to the gym for a bosu class
9:30am home to get ready and put dinner in the slow-cooker
11:15am take little man to school
12:30pm-4:30pm school
5:00pm home for quick dinner
6:00pm leave for church
8:30pm put kids to bed
9:30pm crash so I can be up again at 5am the next morning.
All I ask is for God to give me the energy that I need, because I will need a boost of energy and a good attitude to get me through Wednesdays(and maybe S'bucks too). Maybe I should of not written my schedule down, it is making me a little anxious to be that busy and on such a tight schedule.
3 comments:
You can do it, Lora! Thank you so much for helping out! I know it takes special people to work with other people's kids!!!!
Looks like a crazy day, but if anyone can do it...it's definitely you! You guys will do great & we appreciate your ability to help out. Your awesome!!! :)
Thanks you two!
Post a Comment