Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pantry Meal #2

Tuna Casserole


Yeap, I made a casserole. The only casserole my husband will eat is tuna casserole and I won't touch it with a 10 foot pole. I had school last night so I made this for the famly. Little man ate a couple of bites and said he did not like the cheese (as of yesterday he told me he does not like cheddar cheese). Little missie did not eat it. I had an apple and cereal for dinner and he kids ate fruit and carrots for the most part.

This morning we had smoothies, yummy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How funny.....I made smoothies this morning for breakfast instead of pancakes like I was planning. I don't make many casseroles because my family doesn't like them, but tuna casserole is one of the only ones my hubby does like. I haven't made one is a long time. It looks good! :)