One of my mom's friends gave me a nice cast iron wok so tonight I tried it out and made beef stir fry. The wok really worked great and made my veggies nice and crispy and the sauce thick and bubbly. I made lots of extras to have for lunches.
Since I have been back from the coast I have lived on chicken salads and I need a break from them. Yesterday I had 2 chicken salads. They were both very good, one from Casa De Corona, but sometimes there is too much of a good thing. You really have to think out lunches when you are not eating bread or tortillas etc...I would make soup, but it is just way to hot for soup right now. I would like to sit down with a berry pie a la mode and eat it all up, but I will save it for a special occasion.
For the rest of this weeks dinners, I have this lined up:
Chicken picatta
Taco salad and nachos
BBQ pork chops with potato salad and corn on the cobb
The rest of the week will have to come to me later.
Happy cooking:)
1 comment:
Sounds like a yummy week at your house!
Post a Comment