Saturday, June 4, 2011

Meal Plan Saturday

Saturday- Tonight I made a bloody mary flank steak with baked potatoes, artichokes and garlic infused french bread. The recipe came out of Costco connections magazine and it was Guy Fieri's recipe and it was soooo good!

Sunday- Breakfast: Homemade buttermilk pancakes with bacon and fruit.  T-ball picnic for lunch and dinner at a friends.

This week is going to have to be simple. The kids start swim lessons and they are at 5:15pm and I know the kids will be hungry right afterwards.

Monday- BLT Sandwiches and fruit.

Tuesday- Beef Stroganoff (make ahead of time). 

Wednesday- Dinner at the in-laws right after swim lessons.

Thursday- Woo hoo, last day of school! Hamburgers with sweet potato fries.

Friday- Carnitas with all the fixings.

Saturday- Pizza night (I am taking the RICA test, so I won't get home until after 5pm).

Sunday- Giovani's in Morro Bay (can't wait)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always like seeing what you have on your menu each week. It's funny how we always have some of the same meals in the same week. I wish my family liked more variety, but I usually stick to the same meals since they are so picky. I want to start making a few new recipes each month. I want to try something different. :)